Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MOBILE POST 1

Just shipped off hard drive with the back end credits for Putt Putt to Secret Headquarters Inc. Coolest production company name ever. Im writing this on cell.


...(on the computer now) Which means I can only fit two lines per post.  Still, it's kind of cool. I may use the ability to update without a computer now and then if something really cool happens. Then I'll elaborate later. I'm still against using Twitter, but I'll admit this is much the same concept.

2 comments:

  1. Repent! Purify thyself! Burn thy "Twitter", and be saved! May ceiling cat be with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't twitter though. It's just mobile posting. And it's kind of unlikely that I'll use it very often seeing as I'm limited to about 140 characters.

    ReplyDelete