Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Maine Student Film and Video Festival

Good news! News which most if not all of you already know because Facebook is always my first outlet for news. I entered into the Maine Student Film and Video Festival with the Script Frenzy promotional video. Last week while I was counseling night camp I got a call from Tim Ouellette, the guy who runs the contest, informing me that I was a finalist! The video will be screened on July 17th at the Waterville Opera House as part of the Maine International Film Festival (MIFF). The showing will be at 12:30. Apparently I get some sort of award. As far as I know there's no entry fee for this part of the festival. I'm pretty darned excited.

Still no progress on Hazards. Impossible to find time while I'm at camp. Hoping for an August revival at the very latest. Think I'm going to go hit the sack for now though. Tomorrow leaving the dusty, grimy, glory of camp for the clean, humming, order of Rambler Productions headquarters. I love the woods, but I'm a techno geek at heart. Anyway, g'night all!

1 comment:

  1. Return to base, eh? They still let you in the school?

    ReplyDelete