Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Success!

I have now traveled through time. In so doing I learned much. One, the past is not nearly as entertaining as the present. Two, time traveling requires a great deal of energy, which I now lack. Three, Cumberland Farms employees can also travel through time while still maintaining energy levels. And four, BBQ chips and cheese dip make excellent time traveling food.

Today marks the beginning of NaNoWriMo! Also known as National Novel Writing Month. Thousands of people from around the world buckle down this month and write their very own novel. My sister has done it a few times and now my video production teacher is going to give it a shot. I have too much on my plate to try it myself, but I will be following along with my blog, updating every day in tribute to NaNoWriMo. Stop telling yourself you'll write one someday and GO WRITE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment