Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Contrived Reduction Of Nomenclature Yielding Mnemonics

is precisely what I need for my blog name. Technically I need a backronym, because SIR is already the acronym for my name. But I'm looking for something a bit more interesting. Anybody care to help? What could SIR stand for other than me?

Super Intelligent Robot?
Sneaky Irridescent Rat?
Solid Iron Rebar?
Sufficiently Impressive Restraint?
Showing Implausibility Reflexively?

I'll admit I used a backronym generator for the last two. Anyway, those are okay I guess (I especially like the second one), but not exactly what I'm looking for. Post your ideas in the comments.

On a similar note, I've been thinking I might want to change the URL to the blog.
I know gravitystix.blogspot.com is all well and good, but it doesn't relate to anything on the blog at all, especially since I cut out the "Isaac Stix" part of the title. If I change it I'll have to update any links to the blog from other pages (which will be about three) but it shouldn't be a problem. Any ideas for this? Again, post in the comments. Thanks!

Lastly, I have a request for my sister. Could you send me the other blog header files you had? You know, the ones you made from scratch? I may want to try them out. I'll probly make some myself too but they'd be handy. Also, do you want to count those as your graphic design entry? Cause I'm still waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Simply Interesting Ramblings ;)

    Oh! the contest! right....hmmmmm need to get on that...

    *goes to get creative*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! That is a distinct possibility.

    ReplyDelete