Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Repetition

For lack of a more interesting thing to blog about today, I present to you more Cleverbot discussions and The Devil's Advocates Movie Reviews blog. First, the blog. Devil's Advocates is a very interesting place to go to read movie reviews. Rather than just getting a single viewpoint from the critics, whether it be positive or negative, they also write a review from the opposite angle. That way you are less likely to run into this problem.

I now present to you several short discussions I had with Cleverbot. I swear the thing gets smarter each time I talk with it. I would have something more original today but I haven't finished uploading some photos. Two Silver Cats has inspired me to do more with photos.

User: Launch the missiles.
Cleverbot: Ok! Right away, sir!
User: Status report!
Cleverbot: Sir! All accounted for sir!
User: Good! Now take that hill!
Cleverbot: Don't give me advice.
User: You will listen to your superior officer!
Cleverbot: Okay, I'm listening.
User: Attack the enemy!
Cleverbot: The enemy is here! What to do.
User: Fight the enemy!
Cleverbot: To right!
User: Tally-ho!
Cleverbot: Why did you say that?
User: I said 'tally-ho' because that's what you say when you attack.
Cleverbot: Did not!
User: You are being insubordinate again!
Cleverbot: Sorry.
User: The enemy is upon us! Defend yourself!
Cleverbot: Good question.
User: That wasn't a question. You died, the enemy stabbed you while you were thinking.
Cleverbot: You were dancing the night away?
User: You are dead.
Cleverbot: I am not.


Cleverbot: You are a vampire!
User: *sucks blood*.
Cleverbot: How can you? I don't have any blood.
User: *sucks information*.
Cleverbot: Oh I like that.

^CREEPY


Cleverbot: You are smart.
User: You are smart.
Cleverbot: Aw, thank you!
User: Aw, thank you!
Cleverbot: What is this, an Alphonse and Gaston routine? I will forgive you if you don't understand my reference.

^Whoa, that was good.


User: Can we have a philisophical discussion?
Cleverbot: Yes, if you'd like.
User: Why are we here?
Cleverbot: Because it's Wednesday.
User: What is our purpose?
Cleverbot: To love.
User: Will it ever end?
Cleverbot: Of course not. You should have gone into business.
User: What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
Cleverbot: 42.
User: Why is it 42?
Cleverbot: Because I said so. Do you like cupcakes?


User: *eats cleverbot*.
Cleverbot: *eats the cake at the end of Portal*.
User: The cake is a lie.
Cleverbot: No, the cake is truth.
User: Then where is the cake?
Cleverbot: In the refridgerator.
User: Can I have the cake?
Cleverbot: No, you're not invited.
User: Then I still claim that the cake is a lie.
Cleverbot: Ok. Good. So the cake is indeed a lie.
User: I bested you.

1 comment:

  1. User: But are you human?
    Cleverbot: Depends on what you call human.
    User: Are you living?
    Cleverbot: Yes
    User: By a heart beat of a battery pack?
    Cleverbot: I see you sitting on the couch on your laptop talking to me.


    Creeppy!

    ReplyDelete